Friday, August 8, 2014

I have a heartbeat!

Okay.. Mommy was getting a little too jittery about me! Why.. go ask her!

Actually she was too anxious about how I was growing? What I look like? Am I really there also or was the test just a blip in her hormonal anomalies!

So instead of 6th mommy decided to get me checked out on 4th Aug!

So here's the proof I existed!



Doctor says I am all of 6.8mm in this picture of mine! My first! About 6 weeks 4 days with a heart beat of 140 /min!

She loves me too along with Grannys, Grandaps, uncles, aunties and the whole wide world! So my next photo session has been scheduled for September mid to check if I will be born like any other normal baby or have special abilities!

Meanwhile mommy has started meditating more often for me to be born with calm head like Dadu! She wishes I have eyes and lips like hers... Nose like dadu... punctuality like her dad... bubbliness like someone... everything like someone one in the family! Basically the best of everyone! As if I am a concentrated juice of them all!

However my granny is worried I should not be lazy like mommy and dadu! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment