So I have been troubling mommy. Making her do things she never imagined. Making her eat things she never liked! That's the way I like it!
Dadda, (yup that's the correct spelling. Anything else used in past cannot be cont.. any further, and if you have a problem with that please read it again) has been talking a lot. He really thinks I hear everything he says. Passes off his ideas of what mommy should change as if a conversation with me! I think he is high on something.....
BTW... my great granny is in town. Love her presence. So is my granny aunt! You should see their faces when acknowledging my presence!
Granny had been going thru trouble with her knee. Is getting it fixed soon! Says she wants to be fit by the time I make her run around! But will not stop dying her hair! Vanity... thy name.....
Granpa (the d from here went off to dadda) does not say much but does things out of the way as if it was matter fact! Bought kiwis for me, keeps doting on mommy, and thinks no one notices!
I am finding my space.... somewhere there.... doc wants me to be scanned by mid sep...her way of saying she too loves me. This time is to ensure I am fit and fine.... like always.... but a little more rigorously. I should have my spine growing this time in the pic! Yeah! Stop smiling and wait for the picture! Elders I say!
Whatev'.... now go back to whatever you were doing! I am busy growing up!
Yeah right! samma attitude
ReplyDelete