Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I am my dadda's child

Well atleast that's what my mommy keeps saying!

And it is not for no reason. I have the traits of liking things dadda likes. Mommy hates udad dal. I loved it when she tasted it. I like lunia nimbu and just love fresh feuits and raw veges! Mommy is surprised she is able to eat stuff she hates!

For the very fact that mommy has been eating a few things not so nice for me or things I don't like... I trouble her. She deserves it :p

Now that she is being more careful I am being nice to her. Her meds also don't trouble me as much now. Of course the lovely doctor aunty (remember she loves me too) changed meds for me... and yeah for mommy too.

She wants to see how much I have grown in the last month and is getting a special scanning done later today. I am going to be just fine... and she will love me even more after that! After all she say "boys are so boring" and dadda also wants me to be a sweetie pie gurl!

So what am I? Yeah right. What's the hurry? When I am not in a hurry to grow up and come out early you keep the suspense on too!

I am a spoilt brat already. So what! :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment